Wednesday 27 January 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: EARTH'S END by Elise Kova

This week's Waiting on Wednesday is one I have been waiting on since May 2015 even though I didn't realize I was waiting on it then. I have been eagerly counting down the days until it could be in my hands. Say hello to...
EARTH'S END by Elise Kova
Title: EARTH'S END
Author: Elise Kova
Series: Air Awakens #3
Publisher: Silver Wing Press
Publication Date: February 11, 2016

Summary:
A woman awoken in air, a soldier forged by fire, a weapon risen from blood.

Vhalla Yarl has made it to the warfront in the North. Forged by blood and fire, she has steeled her heart for the final battle of the Solaris Empire’s conquest. The choices before Vhalla are no longer servitude or freedom, they are servitude or death. The stakes have never been higher as the Emperor maintains his iron grip on her fate, holding everything Vhalla still has left to lose in the balance.

Purchase
I think it comes as no surprise that I am waiting on this one. I am a huge huge huge fan of this series and after that cliffhanger ending in FIRE FALLING, I am DYING to get my hands on this one! If you haven't started this series yet, you should do so immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment